MOD 006 DIY kit
Couldn't load pickup availability
"Restocking soon" means that the item will be in stock shortly or will be shipped at the specified time for another reason.
We are committed to providing you with the highest level of service!
The period for delivery of an order is divided into two parts: processing time and shipping time. The processing time is usually up to 48 hours. Shipping times vary depending on the different shipping methods for each product category. The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose.
For most countries, shipping takes place within 10-18 working days.
Click here to see more details.
Do you need help?
Do you need help?
Our support team will be there for you within 24 hours.
You can contact us immediately via the inbox at the bottom left or write us an email .
The Akko MOD 006 Hot-Swappable Design Barebone Keyboard is a compact customizable keyboard kit, it features a gasket-mounted, is compatible with 3-pin and 5-pin switches, interchangeable badge, poron switch pad, thin 1.2mm PCB, aluminum and polycarbonate plates, spare poron gaskets, poron case and base foam, includes stabilizers, a coiled cable, and a Sky Blue color theme.
Please note: This keyboard is a barebone keyboard and requires basic assembly. Switches and keycaps (sold separately).
Difference between MOD006 and MOD007v2
- The character “寅” on the default badge means the Year of Tiger.
- The badge is fully interchangeable and can be removed to gain an extra switch slot.
- (3D print file of the badge will be available to achieve further customization)
- Comes with both aluminum and polycarbonate plates;
- Gasket Mount: the aluminum plate comes with silicon gasket (to avoid misplacement) by default with spare poron (harder than silicon) gaskets;
- MOD006 will no longer come as pre-assembled (screws provided), making it easier for users to mod. And to ensure it is equivalently user-friendly for beginners, the aluminum plate, PCBA and sound dampening foams will be pre-assembled;
- Comes with both poron plate foam and bottom case foam, specifically the case foam are pre-cut against the hot-swappable sockets to reduce unnecessary space for improved sound profile;
- Poron switch pads added to the kit;
- Reduced PCBa thickness from 1.6mm to 1.2mm to increase the softness, and be compatible with more screw-in stabilizers;
- Black Coiled Cable.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.